My Mom and Sister came out to visit for a weekend and it was a lot of fun! I love it when people come to visit and having people staying at our home. I'm not sure how our relationship makes it through someone coming out because I go crazy cleaning and won't stop to sit down for like a week before. Even though our house is clean I just freak out ha ha. But we are still together and happy as ever that they came out!
Ryder was so excited when he saw them he practically jumped out of the truck it was so sweet!
Yes we had to put the air matress in Ryders room and my Mom and Shannnon took turns sleeping in there with him.
We took them to eat at one of our favorite mexican places Panchos. They have the best pop in Minnisota and give you lots of chips and salsa.
On our way to the airport we had to stop to take a potty break and get some treats. It takes 2 1/2 hours to get to the airport so Jace and my Mom usally need a Pop break!
We always like to stop at Rainforest Cafe in the Mall of America when we go to the airport. Its such a fun place to eat and everyone loves to see the Mall.
The Mall is so cool it has everything! Every store you could ever imagine even though I have only seen a few.. I decided I'm going to stay there for a week and see every store. They have a mini lego land that is why Ry is so excited! We had so much fun and it sucked to see them leave.. See ya until next time!



No comments:
Post a Comment